Pacific Federal Credit Union provides a comprehensive line of primary financial services to its members. When you become a member of PFCU, you become part of an organization created by and for its members. All “profits” go back to our members in the form of lower loan rates, attractive savings rates and enhanced services. PFCU is a solid financial institution with all accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
Our field of membership is limited to those who share the following common bonds:
• Employees of Frank D. Lanterman State Hospital and the Continuing Care
Services Branch who work in Pomona, CA.
• Employees of the Neuropsychiatric Institute who work at the Frank D.
Lanterman State Hospital in Pomona, CA.
• Employees of San Gabriel Valley Regional Center, Inc., who work in
• Employees of Ajax Hardware Company who work in City of Industry, CA,
and in Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Employees of Lanterman Hospital Employees Day Care Center who work
in Pomona, CA.
• Spouses of persons who died while in the field of membership of this
• Employees of this credit union.
• Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
• Members of their immediate families* or households.
• Organizations of such persons.
* An immediate family member is defined as related persons, i.e. by blood, marriage or other recognized family relationship in the same household, or if not in the same household, as a grandparent, parent, spouse, sibling, child or grandchild. Immediate family members include stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings.